FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - For Sale HIGH END P.I. chahoua breeding pair!
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 11:28 PM   #1
Rhacoboy
HIGH END P.I. chahoua breeding pair!

These guys are back up for sale for the time being. I am shifting projects and as much as I love my chahoua, there are other things that I want to begin working with.

This pair is around 5 years old and they are breeding like crazy.I have been working with this pair since 2010 and in 2010 she produced 4 eggs. In 2011 she produced 6. So far she has a perfect hatch rate. This is their third breeding season and she has produced two fertile clutches so far and mating was witnessed two days ago which means that she will probably be laying again in another 50-60 days. With proper feeding and supplimentation she will most likely produce 4 clutches this year. The female is De Vosjoli line and the male is Repashy. The male is an extremely high orange and the female is a high red.

I am posting pictures of the actual pair for sale, as well as several of their offspring that they have produced over the years.

This pair is priced at $1,800.00 shipped. I am not interested in trades except for green tree pythons, emerald tree boas or abronia.

Male:

Female:

Offspring:

E-mail: rhacsetc@yahoo.com.

Thanks,
-Armen