FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Trade Looking to Trade Tegu For Varanids
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2021, 12:45 AM   #1
Prince Will
Lightbulb Looking to Trade Tegu For Varanids

What’s going on, I am looking to rehome my female CB Argentine Black and white Tegu, as i would like to focus solely on Varanids, and large tegu takes up a good amount of space. She is about 3 foot nose to tail, and is in almost perfect condition aside from an inch off the tail that has healed. Shes a little over 2.5 years old.she is very sweet and will never bite, whip, and will only puff up slightly when she is in a bad mood (rare). She is extremely sweet, healthy, and a great appetite, and will take food by hand very gently, she is eating anything and everything. I am asking 280$ because of the time and care that has been put into her , but feel free to email me with offers. I am open to trades, not just for monitors even though monitors are preferred, just let me know what you got. I will also take trades with a little cash, or if you have something a little more expensive i will give you some $ and the lizard. Please email me for a response, and for pictures. Preciate it ! I am Located in Western MD, so i would prefer it to be within an hour or two. meetup is definitely preferred, but will think about shipping if right offer is available.