FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Are you going to take the COVID vaccine?
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2021, 02:27 PM   #3
marker1
I almost forgot

Quote:
Originally Posted by marker1 View Post
No. I had Covid in august and did not die or feel I was going to die. My Girlfriend had corvid and did not die. I am a prison nurse and while working at a prison during the lockdown over 900 inmates tested positive and only 4 required serious medical attention. of those 4 inmates 2 were diabetics and two were elderly. None of those 4 none died. When did have to be hospitalized for pneumonia and then returned back to the prison. This prison which I will not name has no A/C Rats and cockroaches everywhere horrible food (point is terrible living conditions). And 0 out of over 900 that tested positive died. Not including a heart attack that was completely not covid related and a renal failure death from a catheter related uti. Id love to give even more info but have to protect location and identities but you can look my name up on the Registered nurse florida registry
Another nurse elderly multiple cardiac and endocrine problems caught it as well, was out of work for a month got hospitalized turned into pneumonia.........Hes back at work with the same shitty attitude he had before it all