FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - just wondering who's going to the Carlisle show in Oct.
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 07:56 AM   #3
GottaLuvHerps
Jerry,

Glad to have you coming to the show! Please make sure to stop by and say hello, and if I am not at my tables, tell someone at the table to find me so we can meet up in person if you would like. If you have any questions before the show, feel free to get in touch. I would also love to hear from you (and anyone) after the show with feedback on how they think things went. I will have a survey posted online after the show for feedback as well.

If anything, I expect a good fun show with lots of cool animals. Being the first show, I am not getting my hopes up too much, but I know the interest is out there, and I am getting lots of calls and emails from people saying they are coming. We are also still picking up vendors, and I expect/hope for more to sign up after the big MARS show this weekend.

So, who else is coming along? I will be there with bells on (and probably a big bottle of Tylenol, hyped up on caffeine, not slept in a few days because of the excitement, and a big stupid grin that it is finally happening!)

Kelly Kordek