FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Legalities of Fish & Game Regulations
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2005, 07:34 PM   #2
Beyond the Web
And by the way...

After reading one of your posts on my other thread, Wes stated:

Quote:
ol' petey boy said to Warden Simpson that he did NOT ship that sidewinder to Arizona
You are WRONG and YOU ARE A LIAR. I never denied to Warden Simpson the shipment of such specimen. That specimen is now dead from what was a possible parasite, photographs were taken by Adam to confirm that.

Also, on another note brought forth by David Gruning,
Quote:
Pete does illegal activities and lies to cover his actions yet the persons who persisted after him are wrong.
I do NOT practice illegal activities, my door is open to you as well as any other enforcement official, this was ONE bad transaction and it was illegal after the fact.

And one last request, if you're going to pick a fight with someone out of state, Wes, isn't very mature of you. Like I said before, I live only 120 miles north of your city, I know the vicinity because I was raised in Hollywood (Fountain Ave & Vine St), graduated from Fairfax High School in West Hollywood near the Beverly Center Mall. I know the city, and I know your type. If you're going to pick a fight, be smart and pick a fight with someone who lives near you.

I still don't have an address. Of course, you're not man enough to provide such information.