FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - For Sale Argentine Black & White Tegu
Thread: For Sale Argentine Black & White Tegu
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 09:56 AM   #1
Kelsey
Argentine Black & White Tegu

Due to college & a recently confirmed mandatory internship, I must find a new home for my tegu, Zeke. It would be selfish of me to keep her, and it isn't fair to Zeke or my mom, who has been taking care of her for me. Zeke is a female Argentine Black & White Tegu. She is over a year old, but not quite two years old yet. She is not an aggressive animal, just a little shy because I haven't had time to handle her lately. However, she has a curious nature, and if someone would just spend some time with her, I think she could easily become dog-tame. She is getting to be pretty big, so she will need a cage that is at least 6 ft long and wide enough for her to turn around in (I can't include her cage because it's built-in to my house). Zeke will come with a brand new heat/UVB combo bulb plus the dome, her Cod Liver Oil which I supplement her food with once a week, any remaining food, and her giant humid hide that I made out of a plastic container. I am asking $200 for all of this plus Zeke.

If you are interested in Zeke, please e-mail me saying how you plan to take care of her (cage, substrate, temperature, food, etc.) I just want to make sure that she will be going to a good home. Sorry, no trades; I need to reduce the number of animals that I have, because I can not give them the time and attention that they deserve. I am located in Kansas City, MO. Sorry, no shipping!