FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - STEEL CITY REPTILE EXPO! September 12, 2009!
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 12:58 PM   #118
Home-Grown
This is my last response to Paul. It is Debbie this time. I would like to have this all over & done with but I would like to defend my hubby John and myself first.
First of all, nothing but lies from Paul. We have records showing your first standing order starting in March of 2007 thru August 2007 for 60-65 live small rats & 20-25 live pups weekly. I have records of that. In fact you even supplied the receipt book paul. I have never asked any one to buy my rats. You said I called you every week for you to buy my rats. That is a lie. You approached me at the Cheswick show in Feb. 2007 asking me about buying live rats from us on a weekly basis. It started March 14, 2007. The only time I would call you is when you didnt show up for the rats you said you wanted for several weeks. We have alot of weekly & monthly customers we supply rodents to. When someone asks for this many, this often, we supply that. When we keep our end of the bargain & you dont call or show, then that becomes a problem. You being an ass is not my problem. You see, I have had a very successful business I have owned & operated for alittle over 15 years now. Not related to the reptile industry. We have had alot of experience running a small business with great success. We are not a bunch of idiots like you would like to have people believe. We keep all business records & had a good plan for the breeding of rats. We didnt take out any business loans or scammed anyone to make it all happen. We took from our pockets and worked our asses off to make it work. But you see it takes time to acheive all the goals you set out to acheive and when you have doors closing not allowing to sell frozen rodents & the frozen rodents are a big portion of your sales, it matters. Then where do you go. Our business didnt fail. We just cant see investing more hard work, time & money into something that keeps hitting brick walls. I dont know anyone that starts a business & says their happy only making alittle money & it only going so far. Like I said, my business has been very successful for 15 years. The only bad decision that we have made with the rodent breeding is by letting paul become a customer of ours. Our prices have never varied by the way. Paul paid $1.15 for the live smalls always. We tried to explain that we had to start upping the price to $1.50 but he did nothing but boo hoo about it & that is when the first time around ended. Second time around was for 10 weeks instead of the 6 weeks that he asked me for on the phone & we gave them to him at $1.15. Its another lie you saying we varied your price. I dont want any bullshit being said about John & I. We have worked very hard & been totally honest with everyone that has bought off us. Paul you are a liar on many things. I dont like to start things but I will defend the truth & what we do. To all the great people that have dealt with us, We say a very warm thank you. It isnt at all that the rodent business had failed like paul likes to keep saying. But enough is enough. Paul, you have a great life doing what you do. We wish you the best. We are thankful we dont have to deal with you anymore. By the way someone told me once I could get a cheap cable box off ya. Have a good one everybody.