FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - For Sale BPs - Desert Male - stunning! , Adult Mojave female, adult spider female and more
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 05:57 AM   #1
euphuistical
BPs - Desert Male - stunning! , Adult Mojave female, adult spider female and more

I have a desert male (around 300g so possible to get him breeding this season, he is eating every 3-5 days) and I have the following adult females for sale: pastel (1250g), spider (1100g), mojave (1400g), 8 proven / ready to go 1500g-2300g normal females.

I am asking $3750 obo for the desert male, the other ones send me an offer on what you're interested in, will give discounts for package deals.

For the females I am looking for around $0.60 to $0.80 per gram for the females. Send me an offer in that range and we can work from there.

I am also interested in trading for computer hardware. Specifically a new iMac or Mac Pro with an i7 processor, or a good PC gaming rig with at least an i7 processor, the other parts I am not so particular about. Just tell me what you got and maybe we can work something out.

If you're interested just email me at euphuistical@gmail.com or PM me and we can work a sale or trade out.

Here are some pics, more pics available on request: