FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - 1.3 breeding Group, hoping to get breeding soon.
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2004, 01:41 AM   #16
groovygeckos
Wink from a "real-breeder" who has learned alot from these books

i did answer your question my friend 30 to 70 days (depends on temps) ...."nothing" boy o boy ..... all that i know is from reading many books and websites ....alot of these were written or partially writen by leopard gecko breeders ,and yes "real-ones " too ! all of which have had plenty of info on breeding .. everything i needed to know was right there just waiting for me ..that is all im saying ... sorry for you to get the wrong idea ...only trying to help ! this seems to be "nothing" to you ...yet still i am here offering my "non-help" ...... it is a good idea to read on this for yourself .. it is a good suggestion ... and that is the best "nothing" i can offer .....dont always think that "joe-shmoe" will give you the correct or complete answer , because then you just might get ahead of him somehow .....this can be competitive .....go to a search engine and type in breeding leopard geckos or leopard gecko breeding ...sure you will find alot to read and will easily learn alot !