FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - How to warn others about a seller who ripped me off
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2020, 12:29 PM   #7
WebSlave
Just a FYI for everyone, but the Board Of Inquiry is now GONE. In the past while the BOI was here, we did not allow BOI style posting anywhere else on this site. That rule is still in force, which means there is NOWHERE on this site now where BOI style posting will be allowed.

You are welcome to private message or email others about such issues, but NOWHERE public on this site will such messages be allowed to remain. An infractions will result from such efforts which will quickly lead up to a ban if ignored.

I have already plainly stated why I shut down the BOI, and allowing the same posts to be made elsewhere on this site is just nonsensical with that in mind. I warned people for YEARS that this was coming unless participation and support turned around, but it didn't, so this is the result. You can't say that you weren't warned.

Emailing me about your issues with another member does not change this. And I am certainly not going to stick my neck out for you, nor take my valuable time to get involved in your problems.

When this industry/hobby threw away the Board Of Inquiry, it also threw away my attempts at helping people get their problems resolved. You can't have your cake and eat it too, and that is that.

From here on out I will simply point to this thread in any replies I make to emails of the above nature. I am tired of repeating myself to people who don't even bother to take the time to read threads in this section.

I have to deal with my own problems, and I sure as heck have no intention of taking on yours too. I tried by offering and defending the Board Of Inquiry in the past, and apparently that wasn't good enough, so I withdraw from making any effort now.