FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Stolen Reptiles stolen in NYC...Fellow members please help
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 08:40 PM   #5
Skanakis
Hi Stavros,

Thank you for all your support man. Sorry I didn't email you sooner. But as you can expect its been very hectic for me the last few days. The police made an arrest on one of the suspects, but he refuses to turn over his other accomplice. So far, I've gotten about 80% of the snakes back. But they kept or sold the higer end stuff. I'm still down about $8,500-$10,000 in snakes and the afican grey parrot. The ones I got back where extremly dehydrated. They were all kept in the same sack, with all of them urinating and defecating on each other. I'm pretty sure thats how they kept them the whole time.

I thank you for posting on fauna. I intended to do so, but I don't have a paid account with them. And money is a bit tight right now. I'm spending what I have left, to get my family out of the bronx, we are all set to move to new jersey next week. Thanks again for all your help. I'm sorry to hear about your can corso's. I hope you got to prosecute those guys. Thiefs are low life's to begin with but someone who steals live animals is especially low.

Thank again for your help,

Kelvin

This is his latest email to me recieved today.