FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Connie (Mrs. WebSlave)
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2022, 02:40 PM   #7
WebSlave
As long as I am near Connie and see her smile, I am OK. But when she is out of sight, it is pretty tough. I took a Diazepam yesterday, but I couldn't tell much difference. But I mus be acting weird over the last few days ad Connie is worried about ME. That is just like her. She worries more about everyone else than she does about herself. I am hoping her worrying about me will be strong enough incentive to fight with all her might to get through this. So I have to be careful to act strong enough to support her, but not so strong that she starts to believe she is not needed in my life.

Took a Diazepam about 45 minutes ago because I was feeling a little bit jittery when I went to Walmart for a curbside pickup. Connie is trying to stock up on some stuff that she hopes will help her during chemo.

Oh, speaking of which, I checked the stats for Florida on COVID infections and they appear to be on the rise. Damn.... Yeah, like we need this to further complicate things.

BTW, I likely won't proof read what I am writing much, so I hope I am coherent.

Thank you all for your well wishes. I hope.... well after staring at that for 10 minutes, all I can say is that I HOPE.