FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - SOLD!! Adult Female Black Throat Monitor NEW PICTURES
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 12:55 PM   #1
cguarino30
Adult Female Black Throat Monitor NEW PICTURES

She is sold and I have no others available. Please do not contact me inquiring about her.

I have an approximately 4 feet total length female black throat monitor. She is guaranteed female. She is mostly tame. She will tail whip a little occasionally, but she has never tried to bite and is generally handleable. She will likely calm down even more as she gets older. She is not proven, but I will guarantee her sex. She has been fed a varied diet of whole foods (fish, chicks, rats, etc) in addition to vitamin-added ground meats and whole meat cuts.

She is captive hatched, healthy, has all her bits and pieces, and is a great all around animal.

I am currently accepting offers from anyone who is interested. She will make a great breeder, and with the current Tanzania importation ban, she will produce a great deal of highly desirable offspring as demand grows.

Pictures available to serious parties, please, only serious offers, as I have said she is worth a great deal and I would rather keep her than sell her for less than she is worth. Shipping is available, or I can meet up within a reasonable distance from the Philadelphia area, or at the Oaks, Hamburg, or other similar shows. Please send all communications to. Thank you.
Attached Images