FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - For Sale Albino Blue female and Male het for Albino Tegu
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 08:51 AM   #1
ageber
Albino Blue female and Male het for Albino Tegu

SOLD

Unfortunately we are having to sell 2 of our tegus. Fifi, our albino blue tegu was purchased from the underground at the daytona breeders show 3 years ago as was Corky, the male het for albino blue tegu. I would ideally like to sell both to one person but will consider selling separately. Both are in good health as far as i know. Corky was a hatchling when we got him and has raised him and Fifi was I was told a yearling, however she was only about 12 inches long when we got her. She is not about 40 inches or so and weighs a decent amount.

Fifi is tame as long as she is not hungry. having poor eye sight is a characteristic of an albino. Corky is pretty tame but could certainly use some additional attention. I would prefer not to ship but to have someone come and pick up or perhaps i would drive and meet. I also am willing to sell Fifi's cage which is 8 ft long, by 4 ft wide. it is formica and has a misting system and lighting.

all of this can be seen on my you tube channel. just search ageber2158 or there is a link below the pictures

Corky has a lot of white to him as you can see from the pictures. I am going to upload pics of Fifi tonight sometime but she can be seen on my you tube channel.

price is $4200 cash for both
cage cost me $2000 to make- i would sell for $500 to anyone buying Fifi

Name:  corky1.JPG
Views: 3897
Size:  187.5 KB[ATTACH]Name:  fifi1.JPG
Views: 5347
Size:  180.3 KB[/ATTACH]

Name:  corky.JPG
Views: 3928
Size:  173.5 KB
http://www.youtube.com/user/ageber2158?feature=guide
Attached Images