FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Husbandry/quality of life issues
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2005, 01:47 PM   #4
thesnakeman
Jeff,...just so you know,...I have not posted anything he did not tell me. If any of it is not true, he can come here and deny it. I will apologize. And I won't post his name. And although it angers me to no end, to know how he keeps his animals, I welcome him here. I would even go snake hunting with him, and I promise not to bash him. As long as you promise to come along and referee! And although I do disagree with his methods, I too recognize this this guy is pretty smart. I just don't understand how someone that smart, could not see the cruelty in his methods. I just don't get it. And I hope he will consider changing his methods. Furthermore, I think this is peer pressure in action. If I get out of line, I hope the rest of you will rein me in. Heaven knows, sometimes I need it! Although I must admit to some personal bias because I had a less than favorable business transaction with him. But that's a whole nuther ball o wax! I just hope he finds it in his heart to move in the direction he's being nudged. As for me, I'll leave him alone now. I'm just grateful to have the opportunity to put my 2 cents in. He can come here and put his 2 cents in also. I hope he understands that indigos are a passionate subject for those of us who love them. And I will freely admit to being a hothead sometimes. I just love these animals so much. Anyhoo,...thanks for posting Jeff. Always a pleasure to have you here! You are quite the ambassador! Have you considered a career with the United Nations?
T.