FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - How do you give someone karma?
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2023, 02:24 PM   #32
Boid
Thank you for the response Rich. And thank you for keeping the site running and using the name "Fauna Classifieds." I'm glad Bill gave you permission to use the name for the site and it doesn't surprise me that he did so. He's a great person and I still consider him a friend even though we had a bit of a falling out years ago. I like to remember the good times and I think of our differences as water under the bridge. Most real friendships last forever and are made with unbreakable bonds. I used to help Bill and a few other friends collate, fold, and staple the pages together for the original Gillingham publication many, many years ago. After hours and sometimes days of work Bill would send them out in bulk to subscribers across the country and in foreign countries too. He also made an exotic animal directory and a fish directory. I can still remember seeing Trooper Walsh's ad for captive hatched Green Tree Pythons for $700 each. And Terry L. Vandeventer's ad as well as Bob Clark, Tom Crutchfield, and the names other herpers that I now have trouble remembering. Its nice to see familiar names still in the hobby after all these years and watch the hobby continue to grow and evolve, if you will. Thanks again.