FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Aptor / Raptor Debate
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2006, 04:49 PM   #21
groovygeckos
Stephanie, I understood what you are saying 100%, but you seemed to have missed the point that noone ever said Het APTOR means Het for Tangerine, or every other trait involved. APTOR, is only a catchy name for "Patternless Albino".

RAPTOR, is fancy name for the red eyed version. Thats how I think of it anyways, Ill tell you, I dont expect Ron to change a thing. My own common sense (and I hope others) tells me if it is an Albino "Het APTOR" it is Het Patternless, not Het Albino and Patternless and ORange LOL If someone believes in Het Tangs, Im sorry but I have a big brown het orange bridge I can sell them too. LOL J/K

Im not saying Ron is correct in his terminology. I am however saying it just might be, could be, probably is, for simplification reasons?

Would you like to type out Jungle Albino Het Patternless Het for Ruby Eyes all day long? In short it is Jungle het APTOR het RAPTOR, and hey it still includes the somewhat catchy name, which also includes his LAST NAME. Im sure it has something to do with marketing, y`know.