FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Sponsorship expired?
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2023, 01:57 PM   #2
WebSlave
Screw it.....

I notice quite a few expired sponsorships, but I just don't have time to deal with it right now. So any expired will just be deleted. I am not going to take my time following up with people. With what I am dealing with in my personal life, this is taking a real far back seat in what is important to me.

So if your sponsorship gets deleted and just an oversight on your part, sorry about that, but it is what it is. No, I will not reinstate you at the position you were previously in. You can renew or not, but you go down to the bottom and lose all your previous click statistics.

Yeah, some of you got several months of free advertising. My fault, not yours. I wish it could be automated, but it is not, and quite frankly I rarely even think about it lately.

I appreciate the past support, but sure would have appreciated the courtesy of letting me know you were no longer interested in being a sponsor of this site so I could deal with it in a more timely fashion. But I guess that is just me expecting too much.