FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Reptiles Cause lung problem? EMERGENCY
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 03:08 PM   #37
kmarsh
Thanks for asking Donna, so far no news on anything as far as a explanation but the vet student that I met through this post certainly went to work on it. We shared information back and forth but the end result is that so far there is nothing to prove that this is linked to the reptiles. He did notice a test in my chart that the doctors had over looked and that was interesting to me as well as made me admire him. We shared the information he passed back and forth to me with my doctors and they concured that I am missing a test that they will have preformed on me soon. Nothing major but important as well. I loved that my doctor said that vet students have a harder time getting their degree and a harder job because they have to find the facts. Vet's patients cant talk so they dig deeper for answers most times. A big thank you goes out to Jason at the University of Georgia for takeing on my case and following it. I thank him because he didn't have to get involved but he did.
I do love each and every one of you and your committment to your reptiles and this Fauna Group here. I have been anxiously following the reports on Critical Bill and right now my problems seem so minor. If you do not know he is in rough shape and there is a thread keeping us updated on him. I am so proud of how no matter what our opinions are we can put them aside and come together when one of us is hurting. There is another family on here that is in need of our help too. They have suffered a loss and need our support. WiseReptiles has set up a fund for both families. If You can please help them. Its not the amount of money, as much as it is the show of support that matters. It lets them know that this is much more than a group of people that just sit at keyboards caring about their own little world. We are much more than that. Thank you all for being the wonderful people you are, and Donna You are one that I admire alot on here. I have seen alot come and go but we can sure tell the ones that TRULY care than those that are just in it for what they can get out. A big thank you to Rich for this site making it possible. Its hard at times and sometimes I can imagine he wondered what he was thinking. Hopefully when he sees this kind of good come of it, then he knows it was worth every sleepless nite he has invested in it. Love to You all....