FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - newly single, LOL
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2004, 11:56 AM   #7
sirenofthestorm
Awwwwww ty to all the well wishes.

Kevin, I do have lingerie pics, but I was raised in a very conservative area, I still have some pretty strong embarass responses and reserved public behavior. LOL sorry to disappoint.

Lucille, I've been to manhattan before, and I love it more the second time around. Altho I have to say that watching the yankees oakland game was the highlight of my trip. Arod redeemed himself to me by hitting the game winning homer in the bottom of the 11th, it totally made the redicuously bad train ride from toledo to penn station worth it.

And Sybella, the last guy was the type who makes a good friend but crappy anything more. He didn't take me seriously, or took me the wrong way when I was trying to be helpful. I'm also the type to want to solve a problem so that I can move on and forget about it, and he's the type to just want the problem to disappear if its not talked about. Honestly, I think he was just looking for an excuse because we hit a rough patch, which is fine, I wasn't attached enough to be upset over it.

LOL anyone else have any questions?

-Whit

P.S. Here are the pics from NYC. Sorry to the men about the overabundance of jeter's backside in the pics.

http://community.webshots.com/album/172178366zlqExC