FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Size comparison for breeding
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2006, 11:52 PM   #6
dragonchick88
MIKE: Ok well Scorch is giving us trouble now cause he is constantly bobbing his head away at the others and NOT EATING MUCH! we r really wanting him to gain weight first before we breed them. Scarlett is only right now 300 grams Scorch is about 278. I am trying my hardest to feed her stuff thats gonna put on some weight for her but not stuff that is bad.. I AM NOT POWER FEEDING HER JUST TO BREED HER. I actualy woudl like her to get bigger by weight anyway even though people tell me she looks fine... I just want her to get big liek some of these dragons I see that r liek 500 grams or MORE!! If she doesnt gain up to atleast 400 grams I AM NOT GONNA BREED HER. I love her alot and I dont want her to be to small and have egg laying troubles or something go on like egg binding or something.

Brenda: trust me the phone I use to take the pictures SUCK SEVERALY! The true color of scralett doesnt even show! She is super yellow!!! I mean like lemon yellow and the damn pictures come out looking to dark ALL THE TIME!!! Me and Daniel plan to get us a good digi cam for our " together" christmas present but I dont know if they r even worth it! Hey do you guys use your with the flash or no flash?...I used my bros with the flash and it was liek a nuclear bomb went off in the picture!!