FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Size comparison for breeding
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2006, 01:15 AM   #8
Rebel Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonchick88
MIKE: Ok well Scorch is giving us trouble now cause he is constantly bobbing his head away at the others and NOT EATING MUCH! we r really wanting him to gain weight first before we breed them. Scarlett is only right now 300 grams Scorch is about 278. I am trying my hardest to feed her stuff thats gonna put on some weight for her but not stuff that is bad.. I AM NOT POWER FEEDING HER JUST TO BREED HER. I actualy woudl like her to get bigger by weight anyway even though people tell me she looks fine... I just want her to get big liek some of these dragons I see that r liek 500 grams or MORE!! If she doesnt gain up to atleast 400 grams I AM NOT GONNA BREED HER. I love her alot and I dont want her to be to small and have egg laying troubles or something go on like egg binding or something.
My best advice is to just give it time. Let your dragons go at their own natural pace and things will work out in the end. Before you know it they will be huge and ready to breed for ya. 300 grams is damn close to breeding size. Once she reaches 350-400 you'll be good to go.

And once you have a ton of babies running around let me know. I'd love to be first in line to buy one from ya.