FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - For Sale African Spurred Tortoise Sulcata Tortoise ~ Grooved Tortoise for sale
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 02:06 PM   #3
father0002
For Sale African Spurred Tortoise Sulcata Tortoise ~ Grooved Tortoise for sale

Hello,
Thanks for the mail and the interest that you have for my Tortoise and i am sorry for the late reply but i have too bezy all this while o.k,and i am glad to have and email from some one really needing this o.k,so this tortoise is Geochelone sulcata (African Spurred Tortoise), male (about 12 pounds) and female (about 8 pounds) so we know that they were born in the year 2004/10 october.so if you will be needing the two of them then it will just cost yy 1100$ for the transport and some orther paper work for them to reach you,so what i really need this money to do much is to change or do some paper work from my names to your names,and it is good since you have good space for tem to be in,so i will be needing some following information below to know if you are to brred them or to love them:
WHEN DO YOU NEED THEM?
DO YOU WANT TO BREED OR LOVE THEM AT HOME?
SO WILL YOU PROMISE TO TAKE GOOD CARE?
WHAT IS THE NATURE OF YOUR JOB?
WERE DO YOU STAY?
DO YOU HAVE CHILDREN?
ARE YOU MARRIED?
so i am sorry to ask all this but i just need a good home for them to stay in,so just email be back with my below email address and have more information and their recent pictures,
(srev.father_sylvester@yahoo.com),so email all the above information i needed from you to the email address.Thanks and waiting for you mail and when you need them.