FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - After 15 years away I came back to find.....
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2021, 11:13 PM   #27
allreptiles1966
Yeah, but April, the ids now are much more complicated to be making fake ones. But, if there’s a way, those people will find it.

I would not like to see this site close either! I’ve learned all my boa knowledge from this site and some of the good people on here. I knew little about genetics and how they work, but now understand a decent amount. Still lacking in some departments. But, I actually met one of the best and honest people I know on here and he is always willing to help me and others. So here I stay til Rich kicks me off because of my mouth and lack of control with it.��. As you know yourself, April, I speak first and then take my punishment. Some of us take longer than others to learn.

I know I probably can’t be of much help to you guys, but I am here if I can. I owe Rich at least tat much. He’s helped me more than once to keep me on here.

Where’s Mr. Harold now a days? I miss him chewing me out. Not that I mind if April does it. Lol. When Rich does it, I feel as though DAD spoke up and when that happens, well, you know. I listen!