FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - After 15 years away I came back to find.....
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2021, 10:39 AM   #29
allreptiles1966
Well, brother, you’ve done good so far and I truly never looked at it that way. I’m a simple redneck with a basic education in schooling and one heck of a college education in life! I was always that bonehead that reacts first and thinks later. Not a good way to live life, Rich! That led to many bad decisions over my years. But, I did learn enough to teach my 3 kids not to go that route. It has paid off using myself and my bad decisions to teach my kids what NOT to do. And honestly, we can be proud of our adult kids. My biggest push was to work hard at whatever you decide to do in life. I busted my butt paving since I was 15. A hard job but I liked it. And it did well for me. I’m not rich at all, but at 55 and both of us are retired. Wife from a great job, me from buying gold and silver weekly when I was young. So, hard work does pay off. Tooting my own horn. Lol

I do know that the mods offer their time for free and being one of the thorns in their/your side, I do apologize to all. But in all honesty, only Mr Moore was someone I had an issue with. He was a tough man. You could feel his anger in his reply’s. Lol. But that was then and as the time goes by, I try a little bit harder.
I would offer my time but being a simple redneck uneducated man, I could never do it. It takes a brain to be a mod and mine is limited, Rich. I’m sure you can tell by my writings that I’m not qualified. And I have little patience. I could never be as calm as some of your mods are! I’m that guy that cannot take the crap you guys have and still do.
I just know that people in general, suck. IMO. Not all of course, but so many do.

Babble babble I do. Lol. Well, after reading your replies to me, Rich. I think I’ll try even a little bit harder to not poke. I don’t want to stress (April) out. She’s gotta be my favorite mod to date. She seems to have what it takes.
You know, sometimes you erk someone and they never forgive you.