FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - 2 presidential inagural parades
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2021, 02:47 AM   #9
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
Hey I agree with you on that, they should have been prosecuted! it was horrendous.

All this radical left and radical right nonsense is doing nothing but tearing this country apart when we need to be coming together to try to find common ground and compromise in order to be the UNITED states of American again. IMO
Oh, I agree. But so much damage has been done in just the past 4 years alone, which really was just an acceleration of things rotten in various aspects of the world today that were slowly infecting the mind and body of this country, that I have to wonder if REAL mending of the rift is going to be possible any longer. Some people blame Trump for rubbing their noses in this situation, and in effect, possibly making it worse through exposure. Sometimes when you expose rats, they attack, it seems. Some blame the democrats because of what appeared (appears?) to be bonafide insanity in their apparent "what ever it takes" approach trying to remove a sitting president of the USA.

Would things be better now if Trump had never become POTUS? Perhaps. For a while, anyway. But then we have to suspect that we are all just frogs in the pot with the water slowly rising in temperature. So what is best for the PEOPLE of the USA in the long term? The hand on the dial cranking up that temperature suddenly and frog panic of self preservation ensues when the danger is realized, or gradually with an orderly and peaceful slow transition to becoming frog stew?