FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - And you all wonder why I have to make the restrictions I do...
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2007, 02:47 PM   #3
Mooing Tricycle
I say Ignore it. they are just pictures on old posts.
My photos that are on the BOI for saras thread are only hosted on Photobucket. and i plan on going through my photo bucket and getting rid of photos/ stuff i no longer want on it. So. Dunno what would happen there, but those pictures WILL dissapear when i do this.( i like NOT having to go through pages upon pages of pictures to find ONE i want to use) same for old posts ive made... Id be happy to upload them here and you can relink them for me, but i personally, dont want to do it. So. i dont know.

But again, that would bring up, should you allow linking to other sites, or just fauna.net hosting so that pictures will not be randomly removed. that would take up more space on your severs though, and probably wouldnt be something youd want to do. So again, thats why i say ignore it.

You were upset that bobby and sara edited posts/removed pictures, but bobby made a post saying good bye and there was NO drama in it, and did not MEAN harm. but yet now when i look. it is gone. and all the responses that were in it. *shrugs* im not trying to step on your toes here... its your own site, do what you want. but why did that post dissapear?