FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Connie (Mrs. WebSlave)
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2022, 12:31 AM   #83
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyscophus antongilii View Post
and !

How is she doing? Can you ask the doctor, for the side effects of her various treatments?
We have all that information. Quite honestly, reading the side effects of just about any drug can scare the crap out of you. There must be some sort of law that requires the drug companies to list EVERY possible site effect, no matter how remote.

My favorite for that Zarxio injection Connie has had twice is that it can cause the spleen to rupture. And, of course, I believe nearly all cancer chemo components will list "death" as a possible side effect.

Heck, for that matter, water has a side effect of "death" if you drink too much too quickly. I guess no one promised us a safe planet to live on. Come to think of it, it seems this planet is constantly trying to kill us one way or another.

Connie still has a little bit of a cough, but otherwise seems to be doing OK. Her cardiologist recently prescribed some medication to bring down her heart rate and blood pressure. I think the stress of all this is taking it's toll on her. I asked her to not have a heart attack, because I learned that it is really no fun. I think many people just pass out during one, and just never come out of it. So you really won't even know what hit you.