FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Carrot Tails
Thread: Carrot Tails
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2004, 08:50 PM   #59
ragnew
Re: kelli

Quote:
Originally posted by groovygeckos
just have no idea where my HQ `s red-stripes or Tremper`s giant CT`s get theyre carrotty-good tails from ! would you happen to know ? im am sure youll tell me they are not carrot-tails unless they are from hines line though LOL
Hi Dan, I don't think Kelli is saying that your geckos aren't carrot tails, from what I've read on this whole thread, it sounds like she's just trying to get across the point that the "True" carrot tails, are ones that are from the Ray Hines line.... They have a completely different genetic background, then any of the other CT's people are going to run across. They're very easy to tell apart from any other line of CT.

As far as whether or not your Tremper or HQ animals have any Ray Hines line in them, well, I'd say that there's a good chance that Ron's animals have at some point in time been introduced to a member of the Hine's. At one point in time, it seems like everyone has to get one of their very own...

Not too sure about HQ's though, that might be a question you'd want to ask them.