FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Rescue ready for home but how do I do that?
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 07:51 PM   #1
bokuza
Rescue ready for home but how do I do that?

Hi Guys,
I rescued a female bearded dragon and now shes ready for a home. But how do I go about dong that?

I cannot let her go for free in my area of Arizona. Its filled with scum bags and I just know shell end up some 3 yr olds toy or a hoarders breeding bitch.
I cant give her items away with her, Im borrowing them (or renting) from a really nice reptile store. They were kind enough to let me take them with a deposit. I think I want to give her to a members of Fauna but again, I dont really know what to charge or not to charge? What if I bring her to the Phx Reptile Show? Do you think anyone there would be able to love on her?

Shes about 12 inches now, age is unknown but shes still growing and very juvenile like still. Shes pretty spunky and eats everything in site. You have to be sure anything bright colored she can get a hold of is actually food and not something that can hurt her. Here are some cute photos of the little gobble monster: