FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - So many people calling their boas LIPSTICK
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2022, 02:08 PM   #3
allreptiles1966
I don’t know much about most reptile morphs, except boas. And even that I limited myself to the lipstick and coral lines. Obviously my favorite. I’m now trying to rebuild my collection and finding true quality lipsticks is not as easy as it was 15 years ago. I do see nerd. Not a fan so I don’t buy.

I’m probably hung up on this because I was taught by the fauna crew in the 2010’s all about lipsticks and corals. And I stuck to that. Plus my mentor has always been a great help.
I remember when this site and people would call you out on calling a boa lipstick or coral and it wasn’t. Any morphs or locales. I know there really aren’t any pure locales even though you see people post them. I’m sure some will say there are. And probably so. But not like I see people offering them.

It’s a shame. Really. Look what people did to pit bulls. Most people can’t tell a pit from a bully. People think a apbt weighs 100 lbs when they are 30-40 lb dogs. All to make money. I’m not against making money breeding. Not at all, well, dogs and cats are so over populated I’d like to see that breeding stopped for awhile.
But when you take quality lined bred animals and add something different to it and call it the same thing, that’s wrong. IMO.