FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Gah... If it ain't one thing it's another.
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2020, 11:54 AM   #5
WebSlave
Heck, and you are still a young kid.

When the skeeters weren't so bad here, I have been out working in the yard and I keep on having the thought, "should I be doing stuff like this now that I am 70 years old?" I know I have bone spurs in the back of my neck area from someone plowing into the back of our Bronco with their Jeep many years ago. Had an issue with some partial numbness in my right arm years ago, that might have been from that. So I guess sooner or later I am going to move the wrong way and get a nerve pinched hard enough to cause damage. Knocking on wood hoping it won't be any time soon.

Of course, I am always making weird faces to keep Connie laughing, and she tells me to quit it because she is afraid that one day I am REALLY going to have a problem and she will be laughing at me while I am going through a stroke or something.

Anyway, hope you recover quickly. As Joe inferred above, try laughing. It seems to be a universal cure-all.