FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Was scammed $3,000 using PayPal!
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2014, 03:06 AM   #25
BoBlueSleeves
I guess you can't quote using the mobile tapatalk app?

"If the injured party proves his case, they do return the money; and take the loss themselves, if necessary...."

If that's truly the case, here's another example of how PayPal presented me with false info. They were adamant that bank rulings were final and could not be appealed.

An interesting fact I recently learned. PayPal is very difficult to contact via email, and when you do, you typically get a generic response. eBay, who owns PayPal, got rid of their emailing services all together. All questions now requires calling them. Why? So they don't leave anything in writing. If on the phone, unless you record the conversation, it becomes a he said, she said situation, and they can get away with not following through with what they tell you, or with different employees telling you different things.

I've recently signed up for PopMoney, Skrill, and Intuit QuickPay. The two latter ones are accepted by eBay, but Skrill surprisingly doesn't have a mobile app. I'll be experimenting with them over time to see if they're any good, and will post updates.

I emailed Skrill recently, and they sent me a response within a few hours, and it was a customized response - not a generic copy and paste that doesn't even address the question you asked. They actually take the time to read your email and type out a response.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk