FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - I have an idea to make the BOI easier for people to find/search
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 02:05 PM   #1
Mooing Tricycle
I have an idea to make the BOI easier for people to find/search

How about an image link/text ( whatever! ) on the left hand side where our usernames/info is, that links to a search of that persons name/screen name?

Wouldn't it really just require a script of some sort, that just would do the search automatically?

I dunno, i *Personally* think this would greatly increase the usage of the BOI, and be a very valuable function on the site, especially for people browsing ads. Instead of leaving the page/opening a new tab to get to the BOI, to research a seller, they can just CLICK the link, and find any threads with that screen name/full name or whatever. AND instead of new users who dont know about the BOI, to just take a risk( Cant save them all, but i think it might help).

I see alot of people who STILL dont know about the BOI, or what its for, and maybe a somewhat visible link would help?

Thats just my idea... if people LIKE this, but have a better thought of to how it should look, by all means!!

Maybe instead of the BOI search, it can say "User Business Search" to be a little more self explanatory?

*shrugs*