FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - For Sale Proven Cay Caulker and Hogg Island Boas
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2015, 01:45 PM   #1
JavaJacketOC
Proven Cay Caulker and Hogg Island Boas

Hi All,

I have the following up for sale:
1.1 Cay Caulker Boas - This pair was purchased from from Rio Bravo directly by a local friend of mine. He slow raised them for 4 years before needing to thin his collection, which is where I got lucky and was able to pick them up in mid 2012. They bred in late 2012 and produced 9 babies and 1 unfertilized in 2013. Both are very classic looking for Cay Caulker's but the male has nicer contrast. They will be ready to breed this year. I am looking for $500.00 for the pair.

1.1 Hogg Island Boas - SOLD This pair was purchased from a local professor in late 2011 when they were about 2.5 years old. I have laminated lineage information for each snake that will be provided to the buyer. These bred in late 2013 produced 8 babies and no slugs in 2014.

The Male is nice and light however he has a bulbus snout from pacing his cage during the 2012 breeding season where I had no female ready for him. This has not affected him in any way other that visually.
The female is has a lot more earth tones, darker coloration with green and orange undertones.

I am located in North Orange County, CA and would strongly prefer local sales but am open to shipping (which is not included in the price). I am open to reasonable offers. Feel free to PM with any questions. Pictures available for serious buyers until I am able to get them uploaded here.

Male Cay Caulker:

Female Cay Caulker:

Male Hogg

Female Hogg