FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - SC’s booming black market for deadly snakes and exotic turtles puts animals in peril
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 09:03 AM   #6
DrummingT
You need to work on your google... drop the "snakeman" portion of the name from the search

Apparently "snakeman" triggers Google's "Russia algorithm" and all the usual results are shadow banned. I used "Chesterfield county" on my second try and that didn't produce anything either. Don't mess with Google's Russia algorithm.

A company that specializes in venomous snake removal helped clear the scene with the assistance of Chesterfield County Animal Control

I'm sure everything needed to handle those snakes was right there with the snakes. Likely hooks, gloves and buckets/Rubbermaid Brute. The media makes it sound like venomous snakes have special powers and you need to bring in the Navy Seals as if you were faced with Godzilla.

The only animals that survived their removal by animal control for at least a week were the pitbulls. Everything else was killed. The media never mention that.

Also, have you ever read a story of reptiles being taken where the animal control did not accuse the owner of keeping them in appalling conditions? Pictures? Video? Almost never. Likely because the few times that pics and video are produced is the only time Animal Control wasn't telling lies to justify their crimes.

"We're going to save these rattlesnakes and cobras from their irresponsible owner by throwing them in a freezer and killing them."

I'm sure the rattlesnakes and cobras felt differently about that.

Most people think the snapping turtles were released. No sir, not Animal Control. They killed those turtles. They killed the pigs. They killed everything immediately except the dogs.