FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Boa comparison to retic.
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2022, 11:52 AM   #16
allreptiles1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
It's a minor infraction for you and usually a death sentence for the animal because you're not given the opportunity to take the animal out of state to someone who can legally keep it.
As stated, I know the lady who gets all illegal animals in Albany county. And she’s a good friend. I’ve hooked her up with albinos and sunglows for her rducation classes. She’s the only Nys certified animal rescue here in our county. She’s brought in any situation she’s needed. So if I did decide to illegally own one, it would be safe. If they came to take it. And I’m pretty sure tgat Dec is not coming for me and 1-2 illegal animals. If they wanted to do anything, they can bust people all day long on cl selling retics and burns. But they don’t push that. Even in NYC they seem to not spend time trying to rid all the illegal animals owned bred and sold in cl.
But we don’t need to worry about that anyways, I’m not getting one. Only because of their nasty elimination process. Lol. My boas clean up nicely. Only the urates are like dried clay.