FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - SOLD!! Available slider morphs/hets - 2021 progeny (down to last of the season)
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2021, 07:21 PM   #1
nickolasanastasiou
Available slider morphs/hets - 2021 progeny (down to last of the season)

Note: I own multiple project colonies in several locations. The caramel hatchlings (and whatever albino het caramel hatchlings and snow hatchlings pop out as byproducts) are from colony #1 in TX. The charcoal (slim chance possible hets for caramel) hatchlings and 100% double het for creamsicle (charcoal and caramel) hatchlings are from colony #2 in MO. Each colony has its own curator/manager that partners with me. Josh Hinshaw in TX and Shaun Roberson in MO. Both have profiles here. We produce these from our adults and quite a few of our adults were also originally produced by me/us. These are not undeclared resales of varying/unknown background, health, or quality. That is not to say that resales are bad. They can be wonderful. However, we know the animals that started entirely in our hands better than animals which started in other hands or conditions. It is that simple.

2021 morph/het sliders from colony 1:

Caramels - 300 shipped (available now - out of stock for the season)
Albinos 100% het caramel - 200 shipped (out of stock for the season)
Snows - 300 shipped (available now - out of stock for the season)

We had a bumper crop of 3 caramels and 2 snows found in the adult nesting box at the Texas site the other day. That brings things to 3 caramels and 3 snows remaining. You can take all 6 of those animals for 1100 shipped.

This breeding colony consists of adult caramels of both sexes and some green double het for snow (caramel and albino) adult females.

To purchase sliders from colony #1, please email Josh Hinshaw at josh_h AT tortoisemorphs DOT com to get the conversation started. He will return messages as soon as he can get to them.

2021 morph/het sliders from colony 2:

Charcoals (possible hets for caramel, but lower chances) - 360 shipped (available now - out of stock for the season)
100% double het for charcoal and caramel (het creamsicle) - 785 shipped (out of stock for the season)

This breeding colony consists of adult charcoals of both sexes, a caramel female, various hets, and some other odds and ends.

To purchase sliders from colony #2, please email Shaun Robersion at shaun_r AT tortoisemorphs DOT com to get the conversation started. He will return messages as soon as he can get to them.

Feel free to check out and like/follow the Tortoise Morphs Facebook page, Instagram page, and Tortoise Morphs website if you are so inclined. Faunaclassifieds.com is our home base for advertising even with all of those other portals of access to information.

Any buyer is expected to have done his/her research prior to making contact, as it shows intellectual investment in the well-being of the animal(s).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TOS:

Shipping and LAG:

I ship via Reptile Express (which utilizes Fed-Ex). If there is adverse weather involved, we will wait for a safer shipping window as warranted. Contact me at nickolasanastasiou at yahoo dot com if you are interested in purchasing. I offer a live arrival guarantee if you are present to receive. If there is a DOA situation, I expect multiple hi-res photos adequately displaying the condition within an hour of receipt (and I may require the corpse/corpses to be sent back to me; you will be compensated for this if it happens). If there is a discrepancy in description, I expect to be made aware of it within the day it is received (in which case, I will issue you a full refund upon safe return of the animal/animals to me). Animals under 4" scl are not sold as pets. Contiguous 48 only (I actually can ship to HI or AK, but there may be additional costs involved that the buyer would have to cover).

Shipping is about $75 most of the time now. Sometimes I save two bucks and sometimes I lose ten over the included number, so $75 is what I now settle at for smaller animals. I suppose I could meet up with someone closer and chop the shipping off, but it would have to be a convenient location for me and I am ONLY chopping the shipping off for a meet-up. The distance you traverse has zero bearing on this cost reduction. Larger animals cost a heap more to ship, so that incorporated cost is steeper.

Email me at nickolasanastasiou at yahoo dot com if you are interested in purchasing. I am usually busy between work, perhaps school, care for my menagerie, more work, family stuff, and yet more work, so email works best for me. Deal discussions are to be conducted through email. Since I use Fauna private messages for site-related communications, I am unlikely to respond to PMs about animals in my ads. It also implies the person either did not read or did not care about what was written.

Payment:

All non-local sale prices have shipping cost, packaging, and any miscellaneous fees/costs built in for buyer convenience except where otherwise indicated (usually for much larger individuals). What you see is what you get. Payment plans are no longer accepted. If only a portion of the total due is sent to me and I have not explicitly agreed to that, I reserve the right to refund you and refuse sale. If an offer is made and I accept it with a time frame involved for payment, a lapse of said time frame without any delivery of payment typically means the agreement has been invalidated (for example, if you say you are going to pay me [amount] on [date] and I agree to that, the deal is basically void if [date] passes and payment has not been sent) unless we both agree to the renegotiation of the payment window and there are no communication deficits.

Sexing:

Unsexed animals, probable sexes, and temp-sexed animals have no associated guarantees as to a specific sex. A probable male/female appears to be so at the time, but has not necessarily reached full maturity, so there is room for error. A TSF or TSM label is subject to the performance of accurate TSD and that is a shift of probability in favor of a particular sex (it often works out, but occasionally does not; such is the chance we all take). A guaranteed sex is, as stated, guaranteed. If an animal of guaranteed sex ends up revealing itself to be not of the purchased and explicitly declared sex (with sufficient evidence sent to me) down the road, it can be returned to me in a healthy state for a full refund (the general practice) or, if you are attached emotionally, we may be able to do a partial refund based on current market prices while you retain the animal.

Trades:

I prefer sales to trades in almost all cases. Not seeking trades at this time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things we are not: a charity, a rescue, or a home for wayward tortoises that failed to make it big by venturing out West only to end up starring in tortoise mating documentaries.

Attached Images