FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - I need my profile deleted ASAP please.
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 01:12 PM   #73
Chiappini92
Listen you want to hear a sad story about the Lygodactylus Williamsi in my picture? I got that blue gecko as a Christmas present because I couldn't find a hedgehog. The website gave absolutely no description of it whatsoever so basically I thought it was a leopard gecko, which I've had previous experience with. Come to find from the local pet owner that it was a dwarf gecko and I was sad and wanted something I could play with. When I got it I hated it at first but I hung up vines and gave it a little coconut hut to live in. It was the coolest pet I ever had. After 3 months it passed away and I came to find that the website that sold them had imports from Tanzania, not homebred so that meant the poor guy had been taken from a jungle in the wild. I still have his tiny body in the freezer, I decided to preserve it since he was so expensive and special. I hope that maybe someday I can bury him back at his real home in Tanzania so that I know that after all that stress he eventually did make it back to his real home where he belonged.