FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Almost over Covid
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2021, 09:48 AM   #1
JColt
Almost over Covid

Well the nightmare is almost done. Last week I had no energy and needed frequent breaks at work. I went into work last Friday and lasted 2 hours and went home. Tested positive for covid.

They think I have the newest form called Omicron. The worst of it was a severe sore throat that ran into ears. I spent 2.5 days barely able to sleep and when I did I dreamt of having sore throat. I found Aleve to work best. Once sore throat tamed down I slept 12 plus hours a day and took naps.

This morning I feel almost human. Tomorrow I go for re test. They said 2 to 5 days to get results back then I should be able to go back to work.

I had the first 2 shots done in summer but had not had the booster. There are 6 other people out at my work. One young guy in late 20's who I hear is pretty ill. Wife has it also but very minor. Daughter and grandson have it also. Felt bad for grandson, He started his first day of his first job and had to come home 4 hours into first shift.

Just be wife and I cruising the internet for Christmas. Kind of relaxing though I suppose for a change. Last few holiday seasons were a bit of a hassle.