FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Eastern/Western Diamondback ID
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2007, 11:47 PM   #20
AcidFreeze
Nope

"Nope" to the Where question ( just out of curiosity, did you ); as for any of the other questions - I will never respond due to ridiculous scrutinisers who would rather pointlessly argue rather then helping others on a positive manner. Even though I've been tinkering around with herps for quite some time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishmich
i dont visit this forum too often but thought id check it out today and i just came across this forum.
acidfreeze, you shouldnt take so much offense to what has been said here. people who have been keeping venomous snakes for many years have seen manay changes in the laws involving venomous snakes mostly due to people who get into the hobby without the proper knowledge. you have to understand that people are very protective and dont want to lose their right to do something they have worked very hard for. you should know that saying you keep a certain species and then asking how to tell the difference between that and another species is going to raise some red flags. also keep in mind that if you dont act like a high school kid in your responses, you will earn a lot more respect and people will be more willing to help. good luck to you and your snakes. an atrox is nothing to just keep because it is cool. even at that size, it is dangerous and an adult can be a very overwhelming force to be reckoned with. id like to say again that you have to expect some criticism from the venomous community when you dont have the basic knowledge you should have years before obtaining the species.
just out of curiosity, did you purchase the snakes from someone in michigan?