FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - SOLD!! Assorted Kingsnake collection for sale
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2021, 11:01 AM   #1
King Robert the 1st
Assorted Kingsnake collection for sale

UPDATE 1/1/22 ***THE ANIMALS HAVE ALL BEEN SOLD. THANK YOU TO THE BUYERS AND THOSE WHO HAVE EXPRESSED INTEREST. ***

A relocation is forcing the sale of my entire collection. Over the last 6-8 weeks I have been listing my collection in large chunks based on type (ie: California Kings, AMK's, etc). Now, I have sold off about 140 animals and only have a small number remaining so I thought I would consolidate that list here to make things easier for those who might be interested.

At this point I have a little over 2 weeks to clear out my remaining animals, so I am open to hearing offers and making deals. Please keep in mind that I have already reduced prices in order to get these animals sold. If you DM me with your email address I am happy to send pics of anything that you might be interested in or you can see my listings at Morph Market where I have pics listed under my account "Serious Colubrids".

Please note that shipping is billed separately and is the responsibility of the buyer. I use shipyourreptiles.com / Fedex to ship my animals and I am only currently shipping to authorized Fedex hubs. I accept PayPal and can be reached through DM on this site.

Current Inventory/Pricing (as of 12/02/21)
**PLEASE NOTE THAT I WILL LIKELY BE ADDING MORE ANIMALS TO THIS LIST AS I HAVE A FEW ANIMALS CURRENTLY ON HOLD-IF INTERESTED PLEASE COME BACK AND CHECK OCCASIONALLY AS I WILL KEEP THIS LISTING UPDATED WITH OTHER ANIMALS WHEN THEY BECOME AVAILABLE. ALSO, I AM CONSISTENTLY REDUCING MY PRICING EVERY WEEK OR TWO UNTIL I SELL EVERYTHING OFF.

2018 1.1 Arizona Mtn. Kings,Sub Adult, poss.triple het-SOLD
66% het Applegate, 66% het Albino, 50% het BHB hypo
Male-#AMK1006
Female-#AMK2008

2018 1.1 Arizona Mtn. Kings, Sub Adult Albino / 66% het BHB Hypo-$SOLD
Male-#AMK1003 Female-#AMK2002

2019 1.0 Arizona Mtn. Kings, Applegate -SOLD
Male-#AMK3006

2013 1.0 Arizona Mtn. Kings, Applegate -SOLD
Male-#AMK1008

2014 1.0 Arizona Mtn. Kings, 66% Het Applegate -SOLD
Male-#AMK3006