FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - SOLD!! 2019 CBB Honshu Locale Japanese Forest Rat Snakes
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2019, 11:26 AM   #1
doctorluck247
2019 CBB Honshu Locale Japanese Forest Rat Snakes

Available is a pair of Honshu locality Japanese Forest Ratsnakes. Note these are a specialized snake species and would prefer these to go to an experienced hobbyist. They're not a challenging species to keep, but prefer them to go to hobbyist that will advance them in the hobby. I've been breeding this species in captivity for 5+ years! They're are very few people in the US working with this species and my adults retain the red and orange coloration that people want. I can also provide images of my adults.

At present the animals are feeding on live pinkies. Will work with getting them on f/t in the next few weeks and as such will accept a deposit on the animals.

The pair is available for $*** shipped. Price is firm and no trades.

If interested please feel free to email me at matthewgmost@me.com or call/text at 708.620.9003. Pictures of adults and hatching of the individuals can be found on my facebook/website at www.sarpamitra.com

Thank you for checking out this ad and please check out my our advertisements for other rare rat snakes.
Attached Images