FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - [question] is anyone interested in milk x corn snakes?
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2021, 07:26 PM   #16
MasonP13
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwreptii View Post
Attention MadisonP13 I would buy a pair of offspring of said breeding. (If not ridiculously priced) I own several hybrids, plan on breeding them and selling them in the future. I also will be labeling them as such so that there is no misunderstanding going forward. Let me know if you are successful. Greg W
Sweet dude! I wasn't sure what was "ridiculous" prices since there aren't many breeders out there to base prices on... I've seen some people sell hybrids for $1,000+ and some sell them for less than $100 if they didn't come out as pretty.. I'd be happy just to spread some sunshine and hopefully come out without breaking my bank..

Although I've seen one REALLY sexy hybrid at my local pet store I keep looking at but they were asking $2,000 for him for almost a year. Dropped their price to 1,750 and he was sold that week to some dude, apparently. It was (Cali king boy, corn mom) -> jungle corn girl, that was then crossed to a male milk snake. The mixed boy was humongous! And they had a card made listing the breeders each parent was from for the past 3 generations..

But 2 grand for that? It might have been gorgeous, but I would rather breed my own like that for a price like that...