FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - SOLD!! Female Jungle Carpet python
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2021, 06:01 PM   #1
Mike Cross
Female Jungle Carpet python

I have a fantastic yearling female JCP available that was produced here and hatched on June 12th last summer(2020). She has an awesome pattern and is literally going through her ontogenetic color change gaining more intense yellow coloration with each shed, with black as good as it gets. She's taking both f/t rats and mice aggressively from forceps and is extremely docile. I'm regrettably making her available, as I'd be holding her back if I could and already didn't hold back too many over the years. She is going to be a fantastic adult, and as someone who's been keeping and breeding JCP's for many years, in my opinion she'd be great to incorporate into a striped project to raise the rich clean yellow and deep black to another level. If seriously interested, feel free to reach out for more photos/info, lineage, or any other questions. I'm flexible with payment plans.
Thanks for looking!

$600/OBRO

Pic 1/2- available female
Pic 3- available female as hatchling

Email me @ MidAtlanticReptile@gmail.com, send a message to the Mid Atlantic Reptile FB page, or TEXT me at 410-725-9174 if need be. If texting, include your name PLEASE.
Attached Images