FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Urgent! Bought boas/pythons from Scottsburg IN?
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2004, 11:02 PM   #5
reptixotic
health problems explained

The last time I saw the reptiles referred to was the end of January, and some had respiratory problems from having been kept too cool for too long during cycling, and a butterscotch ghost het. male BP had a recurring respiratory problem since we'd gotten him, and the orange-flame boa was regugitating...I don't know if it was just picky about temperature or if there was stomatitis going on. I am just trying to get some needed information, as well as help out buyers; for instance I know what was bred to what to tell you what offspring you'll get/their worth above just being normal. I feel for the welfare of the reptiles, and don't want the new owners to suffer either; I don't want a replay of the Brian Rogers incident. I am constrained in information I may reveal due to a protective order being filed against me, but can ask for general information. I wish I were at liberty to tell you all the whole story, as I have nothing to hide. Feel free to e-mail me and I will put you on a list to tell the story to when the PO gets lifted. Put me on the board of inquiry and see who has complaints against me, and what for, and judge for yourself if I'm a "bad guy."

Chris