FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Yet another new person
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2019, 01:31 PM   #5
MorrigansWings
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
JoyLee welcome! They make something called a rack which is like a high rise for reptiles so you can keep way more than you thought
And there is even a vendor in the classified caging section who has for many years made pre-cut liners for cages and racks, making it even easier to have more.
LOL oh boy do I know it hahaha
I actually have a shelving unit that I just bought specifically to turn it into a snake rack. I don't have the power tools to do the cutting needed for it, but I have multiple friends that immediately offered to help when I mentioned needing to cut things down Just need to pick up the heat tape and clear floor space!

It's taking all the self-restraint I have to make sure I stick to one snake in quarantine at a time! A 2 bedroom apartment doesn't allow for a lot of distance for quarantining - would be even worse with multiples in quarantine at once I'd imagine.

Oh, also, if anyone has any care tips for western hognoses or children's pythons, feel free to shoot them my way - particularly for children's pythons!
I think I have a pretty good handle on Kouyou (my hognose), but Kiji (the python) is the newer of the two, and I didn't do as much research for her as for Kouyou beforehand.