FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - High End Herps Soon Hiring!! Senior Manager Needed! $36,000 & free housing to start!
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2006, 02:55 PM   #1
High End Herps Inc
High End Herps Soon Hiring!! Senior Manager Needed! $36,000 & free housing to start!

We are currently taking applications/resumes for the following positions opening up in May of 2007:

Senior Manager;

Job description:
One who is responsible for ALL day to day activities/duties when we are away. These duties include but are not limited to:
Overseeing/managing breeding facilities and peripheral physical-labor employees.
Customer service [ie answering phones/emails/inquiries.]
Conducting business and placing new advertisements.
Renewing old advertisements.
Shipping reptiles.
Receiving incoming reptiles.
Initiating quarantine.
Keeping records.
Assisting in physical labor when necessary, including, but not limited to:
Cage cleaning, feeding reptiles, collecting eggs for incubation, hatching babies, cage building, building/facility construction, rodentry duties-[breeding rabbits, rats, pigs, etc]
Driving continental delivery with co-driver once every month.

Person applying must be 100% reliable and honest with no criminal record.
Must provide full references.
Must be willing to sign a legal confidentiality/non-disclosure contract binding them to complete secrecy as to the nature of any breeding projects and unannounced offspring at High End Herps Inc.
Must be willing to relocate to our area.
Must have valid drivers license with above average driving record.
Must be in above average physical condition.
Must have decent, working knowledge with giant constrictor species.
Must have higher than average intelligence and an exceptional aptitude in regards to working with giant reptiles and other related animals.
Prefer age to be 25 to 40 but over 18 is acceptable if person is fully mature and accountable.

Wages and Benefits:

Starting salary of $3,000.00 per month.
Full health benefits after 6 months of service.
Private home on considerable acreage provided 100% free of rent (High End Herps Inc retains full title and ownership of property and home. Employee responsible for all utilities & maintenance)
Company vehicle also available.

Optional benefit: If employee is willing to sign a 10 year renewable contract to serve as our private full time veterinarian we will pay for all necessary collegiate classes to achieve a degree in veterinary medicine specializing in reptiles. A fully equipped lab will be provided (ownership of said property retained by High End Herps Inc). Duties will mostly include monthly or bi-annual check-ups on all breeding stock and future breeding stock as well as full examinations of all incoming, quarantine animals and any treatment said animals may require. Contractual period begins upon the first day the employee is able to legally practice veterinary medicine.

Prefer single person but spouse and small family is acceptable provided all other requirements are met.
Spouse or significant other may also seek and obtain employment with company as physical laborer.
Wages for physical laborer start at 8 dollars per hour.

Please email all pertinent information related to/in conjunction with, applications/resumes along with contact information and all personal information (age, sex, physical condition, history/experience with reptiles, family etc) and anything you can think to add to David_Beauchemin@highendherps.com and tell me why you think you are the best person for this job. I will get back to you immediately to ask a few questions of my own and then will slowly process your resume. I will get back to each person in a very timely manner.

Thanks to all and best of luck on landing this dream job. I look forward to working with the person/s that best fit our needs here at High End Herps Inc.

David Beauchemin
High End Herps Inc
http://www.highendherps.com/
(318) 335-3673