FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Mock Viper - Psammodynastes pulverulentus
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2021, 12:16 PM   #6
Muraki
Quote:
Originally Posted by CorvusCorone777 View Post
If you ever do get rid of any let me know!! Need more here
They are actively eating small morning geckos and frogs as expected. First meal was a success on geckos, one already has had a second meal on a tree frog that was raised from one of the tadpoles. So I should have no issues keeping them healthy. No luck on Rosie's atm, but will keep trying. This is the first pair of snakes I have breed as I have finally had time and space to get into breeding.

If what I have read, which you may know more, they are Sexual dimorphic by color. If this is the case, I have 4 males and 1 female. So I will have an extra male to sell for sure. I plan to confirm myself by sending their sheds off for genetic confirmation. So PM me to exchange more defined contact details.

I plan on keeping 1.1 pair and will be looking for another adult pair. Which will be difficult to find in the US. If you know any importers, let me know!

How is the temperament of your adult? Mine are pricks and don't care to be handled, so to avoid stressing them, I only handle them during maintenance.
The little ones are fantastic! Easy to handle, and calm. I kept them together for the first 2 weeks without issue, but recently separated them to help track the health of each individual.