FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - One year anniversary of the closing of the Board Of Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2021, 08:15 AM   #68
marker1
Quote:
Originally Posted by allreptiles1966 View Post
Worse damn thing you did Rich. I personally caught people on here trying to rip others off and that’s because of the boi. It was even a on here when it happened to my buddy Mike on here. I’ve bought a couple things on here and cannot post how the guy is a liar and a cheat! How to warn people? We have no outlet to warn others. Without that, it make it easier to rip people off! Why would you do this?

How about a star system like teachers give out. Star for quality. A star for shipping quality a star for whatever else that’s appropriate to let people know it’s ok to buy from this person.

I’m getting pointed for asking questions about feed and feeders I bought on here telling me it’s a boi style ad!! Come on, it’s a forum and should be able to ask questions. I didn’t use the sellers name!! No hints of it either. So how’s that a boi style anything. Is this how it’s really going? Attack me for asking question about being ripped off. IMO.
Something needs to improve! People are being taken advantage of by others since the way to combat that has been removed.
Yes there are a couple scammers on this site this very second with ads up. Its sad